- Support Weight Loss
- Daily Metabolism Support
- Herbal colon cleansing system to help reduce bloating and constipation
- Super natural ingredients
- Pre & Probiotic Blend
- Helps to cleanse the body- This unique combination has the capacity to purify the body by reducing the volume of injurious organisms that access the body and prevent the natural cleansing system of the body
- Supports skin health- Contains sources of both soluble and insoluble fibres, helping to eliminate unwanted toxins
- Detox capsules are designed to aid the body in expelling waste faster and more efficiently in order to cleanse the intestines of unwanted toxins
- DETOX & BEAUTY INGREDIENTS
HOW TO USE
- Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE DETOX & BEAUTY COMPLEX?
- We recommend no more than 3 months. It is not necessary to use the product for more than three consecutive months. Your colon should be sufficiently cleansed after this period.
Psyllium Hush Providing
Calcium Carbonate 100mg Providing Calcium
Cranberry 100mg Providing Calcium
Knojac Fibre (Glucomannan 90%)
Vitamin C (Asorbic Acid)
Aloe Vera (200:1) 5mg Providing
Anise Seed (10:1) 5mg Providing
Fennel (10:1) 5mg Providing
Rhubarb Root (10:1) 5mg Providing
Liquorice Root Extract (10:1) 5mg Providing
Sea Buckthorn (10:1) 5mg Providing
Gentian Root Extract (4:1) 5mg Providing
Lactobacillus Acidophillus 150 billion/g
- For allergens see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts, gluten, egg, soya and peanuts.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Always seal after use.
- Do not take if you have a known medical condition.
- Always consult a medical professional if unsure about suitability.
- Discontinue immediately if sleeplessness or nausea occur.
Suitable for Vegetarians: No
Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, the statement contained on this label does not imply that this product has any medicinal properties or use, if you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional before taking vitamins or supplements.