Empowering Women And The World we Live In.
We celebrate peoples dedication, perseverance and victory. Whether you are an athlete or non-athlete, we passionately believe that inner and outer strength is something that should be celebrated.
VENUS ARMY is about people who believe in the impossible. It's about people who think that they can change the world. Our ecosystem represents people from around the world. We all are connected by a common vision; that is to change the world for the better. We want to empower and inspire women’s lives, help to end world hunger & reduce global warming. Why? Because we care!
Our mission is to inspire women to participate in fitness and help them to believe that they can make a difference in today's world.
1. We believe human race has unlimited potential to do good.
2. If anyone is focused and disciplined enough they can acquire any new knowledge or new skill.
3. We all must practice love and compassion everyday.
4. Those who are enlightened are bounded to show compassion to others. See #3
5. Don’t be afraid to take the red pill!
6. Meditation is the ultimate supplement for the mind. So we should meditate everyday.
7. We all can learn from each other and support each other.
8. Failure defeats losers but it can inspire winners.
9. We believe imagination can take us across the universe. There are no limits. Therefore we believe that we can do anything we set our mind to.
10. We do not make excuses. Period. See #18
11. At VENUS ARMY we all do what we love to do. What we are most passionate about.
12. Focus on the personal growth. Because it doesn’t matter who you are today. What matters is who you want to become and how hard you are willing to work to reach your goal.
13. Share what you learn with those who are willing to learn and do the same for others. See #4
14. We all can do something for someone and ask nothing in return.
15. Learn to see beyond your job profile. Because there is vast amount of knowledge awaits you.
16. Do not hesitate to share your passion with others. Don’t stop motivating others. Because even one of you can understand the true potential, you will change the world.
17. We all have a personal, social and global responsibility to look after this planet and all living beings.
18. Passion is the ultimate navigator of our success.
19. At we VENUS ARMY we all work smarter and harder for long hours. Because we believe that life begins at the end of our comfort zone. See #18
20. Only represent VENUS ARMY if you can evoke qualities of human soulfulness by a vibration of our core values. See #all
21. Failure is not fatal. But failure to change might be. So remember, VENUS ARMY is a safe place to make mistakes and learn from our mistakes.
22. We strongly believe that education, innovation & entrepreneurship can help us to breakdown boundaries and help us to build a world without boarders. – Daminda H-Ralalage (Founder of VENUS ARMY, 2015)
23. Our life unfolds in proportion to our courage. So don’t be afraid to take a leap of faith and trust in your passion.
24. Believe that you have unlimited potential. Make the Jump!
25. Give back to the people who believe in what we believe.
Why we don't portray women as sex objects? We believe the sexualization of women is related to the development of eating disorders, low self-esteem, depression, and negative feelings regarding sexuality. Social media (advertising) tend to send mix messages about gender ideals as well as body image, which affect the way women view themselves. Additionally, the term “sex sells” has begun to cross the boundaries to where we are seeing sex influence on every product that we are purchasing from health supplements, beauty supplies, cars and groceries. Therefore, we do not recruit anyone who is portraying themselves as sex objects, show nudity in social media or use nude images in our advertising campaigns so that we can sell products. As a social enterprise we ask every woman to reconsider their actions, how they portray themselves and what impact we are leaving behind for our future generations. At VENUS ARMY we focus on women's athletic accomplishments, strengths and empowering stories rather than their sex appeal.
Join the rebels. @VenusArmy