Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years, originating in China but
widely used throughout Asia this beverage has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. The reason that green tea has more health benefits attached to it than black tea is (apparently) due to the processing. Black tea is processed in a way that allows for fermentation whereas green tea’s processing avoids the fermentation process. As a result, green tea retains maximum amount of antioxidants and poly-phenols the substances that give green tea its many benefits.
One of the major benefits of Green Tea is that it boost fat loss and improves physical performance. This is because green tea has been shown to increase fat burning and boost the metabolic rate, in human controlled studies. Our VENUS-PRO contains 156mg of premium grade green extract to boost fat loss and metabolic rate.
Top 5 Health Benefits of Green Tea
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green
tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
Green tea has even fewer at just two calories per 200ml. (if you pop milk or sugar in then it will be more than 2 calories though, pals!)
VENUS-PRO & Green Tea
Each serving of Thermo Slim Shake contains 75mg of pure Green Tea Extract which is equivalent to one cup
Depending on how generous your servings are, a mug of green tea can contain up to 75mg of caffeine, which is about half as much as you’d get from a mug of filter coffee.
How much can I drink?
It is recommended that most adults should try and cap their caffeine intake at 300mg a day, which is the equivalent of about six cups of green tea. Pregnant women may need to lower their total caffeine intake by about 100mg.
#IamVenus #Venus #VenusArmy #VenusPro