“I am just not a morning person. How often do we hear those sentences…
Easy solution: If you are not a morning person, than become one! Here are our best tricks to wake up easily every morning.
- Practice good sleep hygiene. Keeping a consistent sleep schedule is one of the best ways to ensure you’re getting quality and restful sleep. If you need to shift your schedule earlier, start moving your bedtime forward by just 15 minutes at a time. And have a look how your body and mind will react to small changes.
- Establish a routine. Maintaining a regular evening routine will help you to relax and let your mind know that it’s now time to go to bed. For example, that could mean drinking a cup of tea or water and reading for 20 minutes each evening before bed.
- Eat right. Some experts are warning to go to bed too full or too hungry, as the discomfort can keep you awake during the night. The same goes for drinking: Drinking too much before going to sleep can cause midnight trips to the bathroom, and caffeine and alcohol in particular have been shown to disrupt sleep.
- Switch off your phone. Any kind of light during the night makes it harder to sleep. Research has shown that the blue light from electronics like laptops and cell phones disturbs sleep even more than natural light. Turn off those electronic screens at least an hour before bed to fall asleep easier.
- Prep before bed. Wondering what to do without electronic for one hour? Use the time to get together anything you’ll need for the next morning. Preparing a healthy lunch, breakfast, or a gym bag for the next day. By shortening your morning To-Do list it might be easier for you to get out of bad in the morning.
How to hop out of bed without hitting the snooze button?
- Set yourself sharp Goals. It is very important to have a concrete reason for waking up early. Come up with a big goal you’ll be able to accomplish by starting the day earlier, whether that’s being able to fit in a morning workout or having some extra time to cook a healthy protein breakfast.
- Just get up! If you naturally wake within minutes before your alarm, it can be seductive to close your eyes and enjoy a few more minutes of rest. But you’re better off just getting out of bed. When you wake spontaneously, you’re likely in a light sleep stage. Going back to sleep will send you into a deeper sleep stage, making it much harder to wake up again.
- Brighten up. If you need to draw the curtain at night to make your room dark or, you need to wake before it is light outside, you can’t rely on the sun to wake you up. Happily, there are light-up alarms that pledge to wake you wake you up a lot softer than normal alarm.
Now you’ve made it, out of bed! But how to get out the door without starting the day in sleepy grouch mode?
- Reduce your to-dos. You’ve already pre-packed your lunch or gym bag, giving you one less thing to worry about before breakfast. Look for other ways to make your pre-work routine more effective so you can enjoy your early morning, instead of rushing the first our of the day.
- Boost your productivity. Many creatives swear that the first hours of the day are the best time to write or think deeply and creatively about their projects. Try to follow there route and devote just a few minutes in the morning to a project of your choice. You will be surprised at how paying it feels to start the day with a just few tasks already done.
- Healthy breakfast. To be your best self, it’s helpful to eat a good breakfast. Whole grain carbs plus high quality protein give you a quick hit of energy and keep you going all morning until lunch. We have different delicious healthy breakfast recipes, who are easy to make, and are giving you all the nutrition’s you need to start the perfect morning
- Run your morning. At early morning, your willpower is at their highest. In the evening, you get too busy and find too many excuses not to exercise. And morning workouts will give you an extra boost of energy to carry you through the day ahead.
Need extra boost, don’t worry just take 2 tablets of SHRED & ENERGIZE in the morning to kick start your day..