Super Soft Protein Waffles - Healthy Recipe
Delicious high protein Waffles that are so easy to make, contain very few ingredients and actually taste yummy. Protein Waffles are a great way to start your breakfast day, and our Protein Waffles Recipe is here to make that happen!
These protein waffles were a breeze to make (they are made with eggs and Greek yogurt to offer a balance).
Research shows that starting your day with a high-protein breakfast can aid weight loss and boost energy. These yummy protein waffles are also perfect as a pre-workout meal - it satisfies hunger and that pesky sweet tooth. We promise these high Protein Waffles will leave you feeling worlds better than the typical high-sugar waffle (or pancake) breakfast.
- 4 eggs, large
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, plain (I used full fat)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- 1 cup oat flour (we used coconut flour)
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream VENUSPRO Thermo Protein
- Preheat waffle maker. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, yogurt and milk. Add oat or coconut flour and VENUSPRO protein powder; whisk until well combined.
- Make waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Amount of batter depends on the size of your waffle maker. I have similar to this non-stick one and used a large ice cream scoop of batter per waffle.
- When waffle iron goes off, transfer waffle to a plate and top with your favourites. Serve immediately or store in a covered container to reheat and enjoy later.
Store: Refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for up to 6 months.