These energy packed yummy bread rolls are so easy to make and it is the perfect solution to stay away from sugary snacks. Enjoy it with your evening tea or coffee or as a snack. And the best part is it takes only 25min to prepare and bake these.
- 3 well ripped banana
- 1 cup of Whole Grain Oats flour
- 4 scoops of VENUSPRO Thermo Slim Shake (we used toffee popcorn)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Handful of blueberries (optional)
Using a hand blender or fork, mash bananas in a bowls. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well until it becomes a dough.
Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, make 10-12 bread rolls and bake it for 12-15 min at 200C in the middle of the oven. Baking tips: preheat the oven for 5min at 200C.
Enjoy your healthy and delicious banana-cinnamon bread rolls.