Easy Make Protein Brownies
Lets go outside of the shake! Shake, Bake, Dessert with VENUS-PRO. VENUS protein can be incorporated into a wide range of delicious sweet treats, from ice creams to pancakes and every delicious point between.
Just four healthy ingredients are needed to whip up these dense, fudgy chocolate protein packed brownies which boast a hefty dose of protein! Dark, rich and subtly sweet, depending on the size you cut them, pack in over 15 grams of protein per serving! Dont forget, they are thermogenic as well.
Lets get started...
- 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter (can sub for any nut/seed or soy nut butter)
- 2 T - 1/4 cup cocoa powder (more = richer taste)
- 2 scoops of VENUS-PRO Thermo Slim Shake (chocolate cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter.
- In a blender, food processor, or using your hands, combine the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
These protein brownies are so delicious you will end up making them every week.