Many will agree that running is an effective way to help increase your fitness levels, burn fat and lose weight. But what about running in the morning, specially an empty stomach!
Today we want to tell you top 6 benefits of running in the morning.
- Save time. Get your workout out of the way. Running in the morning helps you to maximise your workout time and make sure you don’t skip your session. – No more excuses!
- Burn more fat. If your goal is to lose weight, then fasted cardio is one of the best ways to kick start your journey. If you want push your results take 2-3 capsules of SHRED & ENERGIZE 20min before your session. You will sweat like hell!
- Feel better and energise your day. Exercising soon after waking up gives your metabolism the swift kick in the butt it sometimes needs. Getting your cardio out of the way first thing in the morning gives you the feeling of being one step closer to your goals, and it helps you stay in a positive mood for the rest of the day. Some research shows that morning exercise does a better job than coffee!
- Get some fresh air and feel better. Whether you’re having a bad day or you’re in a good mood, running will boost your spirits and make you feel positive.
- Develop Strong Self-Discipline. Trust us, just do it.
- Get better sleep. Waking up early in the morning to exercise will in turn help you sleep better. Your body will enjoy a healthy sense of fatigue at the end of the day and will be ready to sleep. Zzzzz
Ready to start? Make sure you have a water bottle and good running shoes. Keep us posted with your results. Tag us on Instagram @VenusArmy #IamStrong